Sprayed floor coverings advantages
Sprayed polyurethane coverings differ from all types of polymer compounds by the highest elasticity.
- Sprayed polyurethane coverings differ from all types of polymer compounds by the highest elasticity. Correspondingly they are less sensitive to cracks formation in the concrete foundation of floor (crack bridging up to 1 mm), they have high indicator of relative elongation at rupture;
- to the shocks (withstand the fall of weight up to 3-5 kg from a height 1 m),
- better withstand the low temperatures (industrial cooling chambers) and large temperature difference (open areas, exitways, and unheated premises), permanent vibration (operating plants and other equipment) and rigid deformational and abrasive loads.
- High thermal tolerance of dry material. The properties remain unchanged in case of continuous exposure of temperatures up to 120°.
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent sealing properties
- Quick drying, surface can be touched in a minute.
- Quick application on a prepared surface and operation in some minutes.