Polymer floor coverings features
Poured polymer floors have the following features:
- Poured floors may be used when it is required to meet high requirements to hygiene and cleanness, they are easily cleaned.
- Poured floors protect a surface, for example, concrete and prevent from its destruction.
- Polymer floors are resistant to aggressive substances, moisture, abrasion and mechanical impacts.
- Poured floors are resistant to temperature drops, withstand the impact of different chemical substances, acids and other reagents that are perfectly suitable for industrial floors.
- Thanks to very good mobility (self-aligning) a poured floor forms maximal smooth covering without seams, pores and cracks.
- They may be provided in any colour.
- There is a wide range of application (in a workshop, office, restaurant, flat, store, warehouse, etc.).
- Service life is up to forty years.